ok, i am so excited! you are SO good! i am definately going to be ordering some clothes from you. i will start looking at fabrics. where do you buy most of yours from?
** All prices are based on you providing materials ** Prices do not include extras (ruffles, monograms, pockets) ** There is a small materials fee added for thread, buttons, etc. (usually not more than $3 on an average order)
T-shirt Dresses: $15, any size
Dresses: $17, sizes 1-6T
Hallie Outfit: $20, sizes 1-4T
Bloomers (long and short): $10, sizes 1-4T
Jon Jons: $17, 3months- 6T
Pocket Jon Jon: $20, 3- 12 months
Longalls: $17, sizes 1-4T
Pants and Shorts (plain): $7, sizes newborn- 4T * ruffle on bottom of pants, add $2 * pockets, add $2 * cuffs, add $2
Applique Letter T-Shirts (one letter, does not include shirt): $10
Burp cloths: $5 (materials not included)
Be sure to click on the pictures to enlarge them!
Here's the dibs on Doodli doo-
1) Pricing: My goal is to make a little money doing something I love and to give you a great product at a low price. You buy the fabric, and i do the sewing.
2) Any embellishments- rick rack, ribbons, pockets, ruffles, etc. can be added to any outfit. Pictures of what you'd like help.
3) Expect about 2-3 weeks for me to complete your order.
4) Ordering: Please contact me (Danielle Polk) at doodlidoodesigns@gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested in ordering.
Thanks for stopping by.... check back soon, new items will be added soon!
Thanks a bunch for checking out my site!
Danielle
Where it all started.....
After my little boy was born I began looking at all the cute clothes in the stores and thought, "Hmmmm.... I bet I could MAKE that", and for way cheaper too! And so I did. I began using simple patterns to make clothes for my little boy that were unique and fit his personality. Inevitably people would ask, "Where did you get that precious outfit?" Well, here ya go! Doodli doo Designs is born!
Welcome! My name is Danielle, but you can call me D for short. I started this blog to keep our friends and family updated on our life, but it has evolved into more of a journal in which i share my faith, triumphs, failures, and of course- cute pictures!
1 comments:
ok, i am so excited! you are SO good! i am definately going to be ordering some clothes from you. i will start looking at fabrics. where do you buy most of yours from?
Post a Comment